We’ve got a unique combination of Pisco, Tomatoes and Chamomile in this outstanding Pisco cocktail in honour of PRIDE.
Servings: 1 cocktail
Crafted by: Monica Carbonell
- 1.5 oz Pisco Caravedo Torontel used here
- 1/4 Heirloom Yellow Tomato
- 1 oz Chamomile Syrup
- 1 oz Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 bar spoon Elderflower Liqueur
- In a shaker tin, muddle your tomato to a pulp to extract as much juices.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and fill your shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Double Strain into your chilled coupe glass.